I don’t have any awesome food recipes or anything to share with you today – I ate leftovers earlier, and my sister and I went out to dinner tonight, but this post is, for me, a celebration of one week of being meat-free. A full 7 days! It may not seem like much, but it’s a pretty big deal for me 🙂 I was going to start with “Meatless Mondays” and just ease into this gradually, but after thinking about it, I just decided to go cold turkey (haha – “turkey.” Get it? I’ll stop with the lame puns now). And so far, I’ve been doing pretty well! No relapses, and I haven’t even missed the meat yet. I expect this lifestyle to get harder once all my friends get back in town and we start going out more, but I intend to hold to my resolve 🙂 Thanks for following me on this journey! I look forward to many more weeks of healthy, ethical eating.
- The Vegan Experiment, Day 17: Mango Bok Choy Stir Fry and Chocolate Sea Salt Blood Oranges
- The Vegan Experiment, Day 12: Pretzel Bites and Sea Salt Brownies
- The Vegan Experiment, Day 8: Lemon-Garlic Alfredo with Peas, Corn, and Roasted Asparagus; and Roasted Chickpeas
- The Vegan Experiment, Day 3: Semi-Homemade “Ramen”
- The Vegan Experiment, Day 1: Sweet Potato and Pomegranate Tacos
The Vegan Experiment… on The Vegan Experiment, Day 3: S… Selayna on The Vegan Experiment, Day 12:… Evelyn on The Vegan Experiment, Day 12:… Anna on The Vegan Experiment, Day 8: L… Anna on New Year’s Resolution: V…